Annual Certification Information Session
Have breakfast on us at Wolferts Roost and learn about a variety of professional certifications at the same time!
Make 2014 the year that you take your professional development seriously. On February 20th, join local certification experts to ask questions and obtain written information and publications regarding professional certifications specializing in audit, accounting, financial management and control. The event will be similar to a career fair, where participants can visit each of the certification displays to obtain information on the certifications that interest them.
Did I mention the free breakfast ? Bring a friend and pursue your certifications together.
Wolferts Roost, Thursday, 02/20/14
8:00 - 8:30 Breakfast Buffet
8:30 -10:30 Information Session
Certifications being discussed:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA)
- Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA)
- Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Plus other specialty certifications