This year will mark the 19th annual “Conference That Counts” and as in the past, this year’s event will be developed to ensure that TCTC 2014 delivers challenging, informative and exciting sessions designed to help participants keep pace with changes in information technology, auditing, fraud and leadership skills.
TCTC 2014 promises to be an excellent learning and network opportunity for financial managers, auditors, and accountability professionals. We’re planning an outstanding conference program that will give you the chance to:
- Customize your registration to fit your schedule and interests. Choose one, two, or three days.
- Earn up to 21 CPE hours of outstanding educational sessions.
- Discover innovative solutions and gain the tools you need to be more effective.
- Learn leadership secrets from nationally recognized industry leaders.
- Network with colleagues from across the region.
- Explore the latest technological advances in financial management.
- Stay up to date on issues that affect your career.
- Improve your knowledge, skills and abilities and increase your promotional potential.
Click here to register: