It’s time for March Training Madness… TCTC style!
This year marks the 18th annual “Conference That Counts” and as in the past, this year’s event has been developed to ensure that TCTC 2013 delivers challenging, informative and exciting sessions designed to help participants keep pace with changes in information technology, auditing, fraud and leadership skills.
TCTC 2013 promises to be an excellent learning and network opportunity for financial managers, auditors, and accountability professionals. We’ve planned an outstanding conference program that will give you the chance to:
- Customize your registration to fit your schedule and interests. Choose one, two, or three days.
- Earn up to 21 CPE hours of outstanding educational sessions.
- Discover innovative solutions and gain the tools you need to be more effective.
- Learn leadership secrets from nationally recognized industry leaders.
- Network with colleagues from across the region.
- Explore the latest technological advances in financial management.
- Stay up to date on issues that affect your career.
- Improve your knowledge, skills and abilities and increase your promotional potential.
(Register by February 15th for Early Bird Savings)
NYS Employees - GOER Funds
If you are a PEF member, and you'll be using GOER funds to be reimbursed for the TCTC, you don't need to pay your registration fee until the last day that you will be attending the conference. Just answer "Yes" to the GOER registration question and select payment by check. You can pay by either check or credit card at the event and we'll provide you will the required pdf supporting documentation for GOER. We'll even help you submit the online form right at the Registration Desk!