New York State Employees
2014 Government Audit Group
Government Auditors – 2014 Dues Renewal
It’s time to renew your dues!
Auditors working for New York state or local government can renew their IIA member dues at the reduced rate of only $54.00 per year. That's a more than 50% savings over the Individual Government membership.
- In order to be eligible, you must work in the government sector
- 2014 Renewal Dues must be received by December 31, 2013
A couple of quick points:
- The audit group runs on a calendar-year basis. All members expire on December 31st.
- The Albany Chapter is the administrator for the audit group, regardless of which chapter you belong to. In order to process the group renewal, all members must remit their $54.00 renewal payment to the Albany Chapter. The chapter will then remit one combined payment to the IIA.
- It is up to each individual member to log in to the IIA website and update their Member Profile or send an email to the Customer Service desk (email@example.com) to request any changes. Since you will not be receiving a Dues Invoice from the IIA, this will be the only prompt to change your contact information.
- The IIA will not (or should not) be sending you a renewal invoice.
Renewing Government Members:
- Step 1: Log in to the IIA website and make any necessary updates to your member profile.
- Step 2: Use the PayPal button below to process your dues renewal, or send a check payable to the Albany IIA at the following address – Albany IIA, P.O. Box 32, Albany, NY 12201.
- If you have more than 10 members in your group or you require a group invoice, please email Mary Peck to get a customized payment link.
We are in the renewal period. Do not mail any applications to Florida.
If you have any questions regarding the NYS Audit Group, please contact:
Mary Peck, NYS Audit Group Administrator
NYS IIA Member
If you are paying for more than one member, please change the quantity and email the names to Mary Peck
|If paying by check, please mail to the Albany IIA
P.O. Box 32
Albany, NY 12201
To add a new member or join the NYS Audit Group, please click on the license plate icon and complete the New Member Profile form.
Email the completed form and return it to Mary Peck at Mary.E.Peck@opwdd.ny.gov.
Payment may be processed using the above credit card link or by sending a check to the Albany IIA