Dr. Glenn Sumners is teaching his popular CIA Review Course in Atlanta on the following dates. Please make plans to join us so that you are prepared for the CIA Exam. The cost is $125.00 per day. If you choose to take all 5 days, the cost is $500.
Part 1-1 - March 23, 8:AM - 5PM
Part 1-2 - March 24, 8AM - 5PM
Part 2 - March 25, 8AM - 5PM
Part 3-1 - March 26, 8AM - 5PM
Part 3-2 - March 27, 8AM - 5PM
Dr. Glenn Sumners of LSU was selected to the initial class of the Internal Auditors Hall of Fame in large part for his tireless efforts to teach his CIA review course. The IIA Atlanta Chapter has engaged Dr. Sumners to teach his updated course for the new CIA exam March 23 - 27, 2015.
About the new exam:
- Part I has been significantly changed and expanded since it will be the foundation for the CRMA;
- Part 2 has been significantly reduced;
- Part 3 is a combination of the previous Part 3 and Part 4.
Lunch will be on your own. All study materials will be provided. Please bring notebook, pen, pencil and calculator.
The location will be at the KSU Center at Kennesaw State University, 3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw, GA 30144
You will receive 7 CPEs each day.
About Dr. Glenn E. Sumners, DBA, CIA, CPA, CFE, Director, Center for Internal Auditing, Louisiana State University
Glenn is the Director of the Louisiana State University Center for Internal Auditing. Prior to receiving his DBA at the University of Tennessee, he received a BS and MA from the University of Alabama.
Professor Sumners has over ten years professional experience in industry, consulting, and public accounting. This experience includes three years as the Controller of ESP. He has over 20 years of experience teaching internal auditing.
Professor Sumners has made numerous presentations to companies, organizations, and IIA chapters. He provides CIA exam reviews, quality assurance review, and consulting services to internal audit departments and audit committees.
Enrollment Information (All fees are due in advance.)
To enroll in the CIA Review Course, you will need to complete the following steps:
- To pay and register for the course(s) with a credit card or by check, click on this link:
- CIA Review Course Registration
- If you register after March 16, the cost of each part will be $175 per day.
- If you register after March 16, you must pay by credit card.
- CANCELLATION INFORMATION - No refunds will be processed after March 18, 2015 .
If you need additional information, please contact Nancy Thomas at 404-401-2277 or email@example.com.