Data Analytics/Continuous Monitoring
Joshua Myers (CIA, CISA, CISSP), is the Senior IT Auditor at Amedisys where he performs audits of information security and leads the Continuous Audit (CA) program. Joshua is also the data liaison for all operational and clinical audits and is responsible for training staff on data analysis and mining tools and techniques. Joshua has been with Amedisys, a $1.3B publicly traded home health and hospice organization, for nearly two years. Prior to Joining Amedisys, Joshua worked with FMOLHS/CHAN Healthcare for four years as an operational/financial auditor and consultant. Joshua has significant experience working with analytics applications such as ACL to mine and analyze data as well as SQL, Cognos, and PeopleSoft Query Manager to obtain data.
Joshua will be presenting Adding Value through a Continuous Audit (CA) Program; including:
- Types of Continuous Audits / Continuous Monitoring that can add value to the Organization
- Required Infrastructure / Tools and Training / Applications in Decentralized vs. Centralized environments
- Developing the CA Program / Generating Buy-in and Support / Identifying Key Starting Points
- Reporting CA Results; Consulting and Corrective Action Planning
- Monitoring Effectiveness of CA and Maintenance
- CA in the Audit Plan and Deployment Management
Please note that the Chapter will be charging a No Show Fee for the full cost of the event to all individuals who resister for events and do not attend and who fail to notify us beforehand. The Chapter incurs costs for all individuals who register for events, regardless of whether they attend or not; therefore, we ask that if you register for an event, and then are unable to attend, please notify Jude Viator at email@example.com before the registration deadline to avoid being charged a No Show Fee. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.