Strategies for Achieving Internal Audit Excellence
Now in its 10th year, the All Star Conference offers you more. By featuring The IIA’s highest rated presenters from the past year of conferences as ranked by attendees, All Star provides cutting-edge insights on issues impacting the internal audit environment and beyond.
The 2014 All Star Conference looks beyond processes and controls to explore the essential role internal audit can play within the organization by identifying enterprise wide business efficiencies, providing strategic insights that improve business performance, and provoking insights that focus on the risk that matters.
What You’ll Gain
- Essential information on how to improve internal audit’s efficiency and effectiveness, and streamline processes to drive cost savings across all business units.
- Insights to offer broader risk coverage and the sense of urgency surrounding current and emerging risks.
- Tools to create a competitive advantage by contributing to sustainable business improvements.
- Strategic insights toward aligning internal audit’s role with the organization’s key business objectives.
- Up to 18 CPE credits. Additional CPE are available by attending pre-conference sessions.
No other organization offers the breadth and depth of professional development you’ll experience at All Star. Audit professionals at every level of their career will benefit from networking and benchmarking with peers and will return to their organizations fresh and re-energized with strategies for achieving internal audit excellence.
For more information, please see the link below: