The collaboration between The IIA and ISACA at the 2013 GRC Conference proved to be an outstanding event, with a depth of content and sharing of perspectives benefiting all. The 2014 GRC Conference will be even more informative and valuable for professionals in the IT audit and governance, risk, and control disciplines.
· Robert E. Stroud, CGEIT, CRISC, 2014-2015 International President of ISACA, Vice President of Strategy and Innovation, CA Technologies
· Anton B. van Wyk, CIA, CRMA, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2013–14 Senior Vice Chair, The IIA Global Board of Directors
· The Honorable Theresa M. Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT,CRISC, CIA, CGAP
· Bob Treadway, Principal, Treadway & Associates, Inc.
Enhance your knowledge and sharpen your skills as well-respected practitioners lead sessions that focus on four critically important educational tracks:
· Track 1: IT GRC – Current Trends and Approaches
· Track 2: Enterprise Solutions for GRC
· Track 3: ERM: Bridge to Excellence in Auditing
· Track 4: Leading Practices for Regulatory and Compliance Issues
Ensure your place among more than 500 of your peers. Join us August 18‒20, 2014, at The Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla.:
· Network face-to-face with experts and leading minds from both organizations under one roof.
· Share insights and tactics that you can start applying to your enterprise immediately.
· Earn up to 18 CPE hours.