EPAP – What Now…and Setting your Ship Straight
· The morning session will be devoted to more of a “lecture style” format, with a series of presentations related to EPAP and Directive 076. Attendees will be provided the latest updates on EPAP from the AER, introduced to EPAP best practices and made aware of common and costly mistakes/errors when approaching EPAP compliance.
· The afternoon session will offer a unique value to attendees. Attendees will split into groups in a workshop format, and share their approach to compliance. Guided and mentored by the instructor, attendees will develop ideas and strategies for reducing costs and meeting the AER expectations of producers. The “power of many” will benefit each attendee.
1. EPAP Primary Contacts and Report Recipients – please bring hard-copy excerpts and examples of work you have done.
2. Operations, measurement and reporting staff involved with EPAP compliance – please bring examples of any EPAP work done to date.
3. Staff interested in risk and controls-based auditing and/or EPAP compliance.
4. Internal Auditors interested in assisting with internal compliance efforts.
Ali Hasnain is the EPAP Project Manager at Eclipse Regulatory Compliance Specialists. Ali brings over 15 years of Internal Audit, risk and controls based experience to Eclipse clients. A Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Ali has assisted several large companies with implementing audit best practices. From 2008 through 2011, Ali served as Team Leader of Production Audit at the AER, where he led the design and development of EPAP requirements, played a key role in leading EPAP education for oil and gas producers, and reviewed several EPAP implementation programs. As a consultant, Ali has assisted close to 100 producers with their EPAP efforts, guiding them to meaningful, effective and cost-efficient compliance with Directive 076.
Duration: One day session.
Member Fee: $450.00
Non-Member Fee: $500.00
8:30 am 9 am: Introduction to EPAP
9 am to 10 am: EPAP Updates and “What’s New”
10 am to 11 am: EPAP Best Practices and Common Bloopers
11 am to 11:30 am: Measurement Schematics
1 pm to 4:30 pm: Collaborative group working session, with each attendee sharing their ideas/practices and group learning from others experiences.
1. Four years into EPAP, every attendee will gain an understanding of reality – in the real world, what practices have:
a. Worked and
b. Not worked
2. All attendees will be provided with company-specific ideas and guidance on EPAP.
3. Everyone will benefit from shared experience, able to contrast other approaches with their own, and determine how to proceed with EPAP compliance.
Please Click Here
for Registration. RSVP by April 23, 2014.