Information technology is an integral part of all financial and business processes. The internal audit manager requires a fundamental understanding of IT’s impact on the audit processes and associated risk to drive the audit process effectively. This course will discuss:
· IT concepts focusing on audit risk of IT controls on the audit process.
· Integrating IT risks into the overall risk assessment.
· Reliance on IT control activities.
· Scoping and managing the application audit.
· Staffing and skill-set integration.
Price: Register by November 15: $600 After November 15: $700
* ISACA, FMI, ACFE, CGA and CMA Members eligible for member rates
* Non-members enjoy member rates for this special ‘onsite’ training
* BONUS: Free one year trail IIA Membership (new members only)
* Please note! Course will be cancelled if attendance requirements not met
Please Click Here for Agenda
Please Click Here for Norm Kelson's biography.