Beginning Auditor Bootcamp
Presented by Raven Catlin
To become a successful auditor, a strong base of knowledge and an understanding of basic auditing skills are essential. With this program, new auditors, as well as non-auditors with internal control responsibilities, can learn the ins-and-outs of an audit from beginning to end. Through team exercises, group discussion, and lectures, attendees will gain a foundation of knowledge that will allow them to properly prepare for and conduct a successful audit.
Attendees of this session will:
- Learn the skills it takes to be a great internal auditor
- Explore the professional standards for internal auditing and build a foundation to become a certified internal auditor
- Understand the importance of relationship management in the internal audit process
- Gain the skills necessary to conduct effective audit interviews
- Practice essential audit skills
- Learn risk and control concepts, how to identify and evaluate controls, and how to explain risks and intelligent controls to others
- Develop critical communication skills, including communicating engagement results
Raven is consistently ranked as one of the IIA best instructors, for her complete bio as well as more information on this course, please visit the Raven Global Training website: http://www.ravenglobaltraining.com
Lunch will be provided.
Registration and payment instructions:
To register and pay, please click on the "Register Now" button below and payment can be made via most major credit cards or PayPal account (You do not need a PayPal account to use the link below). If you wish to pay with cash or check through the mail, please select the appropriate option for payment. For those that are invoiced, please register attendees individually, select the invoice option for payment and send a request for invoice to the Treasurer, AJ Cericola.