Presented by Raven Catlin
Leading an audit team not only requires a great deal of knowledge, it also requires dedication, efficiency, and effective leadership skills. Audit leaders today need to know how to run a team properly so that every project runs smoothly. In other words, they need the skills to lead with confidence.
Whether you are a recently promoted auditor-in-charge, assuming the role, or seeking a refresher, this course covers the organizational, time management and problem solving skills necessary to manage a successful team. Through the use of team exercises, group discussion, and lectures, attendees will learn about the roles and responsibilities of an auditor-in-charge for the phases of an internal audit.
Attendees of this session will:
· Understand the basics planning an audit from beginning to end including performing risk assessments and preparing an audit program;
· Determine whether audit objectives and resulting scope are properly defined.
· Indicate whether audit program steps are stated in a manner that is clear, provide guidance, and contribute to meeting the audit objectives.
· Learn how oversee the performance of test work and staff while doing your own work;
· Demonstrate quality control and review responsibilities for the AIC role.
· Effectively wrap-up the audit including writing the audit report, leading meetings with senior management, manage the audit budget, and much more.
The session includes hands-on experience and encourages open discussion of internal audit process challenges, best practices, and lessons learned.
Raven is consistently ranked as one of the IIA best instructors, for her complete bio as well as more information on this course, please visit the Raven Global Training website: http://www.ravenglobaltraining.com
Lunch will be provided.
Registration and payment instructions:
To register and pay, please click on the "Register Now" button below and payment can be made via most major credit cards or PayPal account (You do not need a PayPal account to use the link below). If you wish to pay with cash or check through the mail, please select the appropriate option for payment. For those that are invoiced, please register attendees individually, select the invoice option for payment and send a request for invoice to the Treasurer, AJ Cericola.