Now is a great time to consider volunteering for next year’s Chapter committees. Joining a committee is a great way to be introduced to the interworking of the Chapter. The need for committee volunteers is great.
Our goal is have at least two volunteers per committee. Please consider supporting the Chapter through committee volunteerism.
The following is a summary list of the committees that support our Chapter.
- CAP Reporting/IIA Filings (financial performance report that is submitted monthly to The Institute of Internal Auditor)
- Research (topics of interest are subject to review and approval by the Board of Trustees of the Chapter)
- Program Committee (help to establish program for upcoming Chapter year)
- Attendance/Registration/Survey Management (shared service with Training and Education – manage registration and collections)
- Facilities (shared service with Training and Education – secure facilities and amenities needed for chapter events)
- Training and Education (assist in planning and staging key training for chapter members)
- Professional Associations Coordination (work with other professional organizations to promote commonalities and programs of mutual interest)
- Events/Sponsorships (coordinate special events and solicit sponsorships from companies)
- Audit/SOS/IRS (required review of Chapter’ financials, tax filings, etc.)
- Employment Committee (manage advertisements from employers seeking candidates)
- Academic Relations/Scholarships (interaction and planned events with colleges and universities)
- Advocacy (promote the Chapter through multiple channels)
- Web-site Management (assist in management of web-site)
If interested in supporting one or more of the listed committees, please contact Mike Parkes, Past President at Mike.Parkes@huntington.com. All members are welcomed on any committee. If you have any questions regarding the process or would like additional information, please send questions directly to Mike.
Thanks you in advance for your support of the Chapter…..