Jill Frisby is a Senior Manager in the Risk Consulting Practice and the Product Manager for Third Party Risk Management Services. She has been the keynote presenter on Risk Management for several industry roundtables and regulatory agencies.
Jill is an industry thought leader in the area of Third Party Risk Management and Data Protection, and focuses specifically on technology and Information Security risks associated with third party relationships. Jill has been recognized in the industry through:
- Publication of her perspectives in major news publications, trade journals, online publications, as well as three major television news broadcasts
- Presentations to national and local industry associations
- Membership in the Editorial Board of the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certifications including Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor
Jill currently performs assessments in the areas of:
- Third Party Risk Management
- Data Privacy and Protection
- Privacy Regulatory Compliance (GLBA, HIPAA, State Law, etc)
- Information Security Policy and Standards Development
- Network Security Assessments
- Internal and External Penetration Assessments
- Information Systems General Controls Reviews
Jill is a Certified Information Privacy Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator with a Specialization in Security, a Project Management Professional and a CompTia Certified Security Professional. She is a graduate of the University of Illinois, where she majored in General Engineering and minored in Technology Management.
With the increasing interdependence of a company’s vendors, suppliers, distributors, and partners, the line between one organization and another has become blurred. As a result of attending this seminar, you should have a better understanding of current trends in third-party risk management and what companies are doing in this area.
Key takeaways include:
-Review results of research conducted by Crowe and CFO Research Services to understand what other companies are doing in the area of third-party risk management;
-Ability to build a business case to enhance your third-party risk management program; and
-Examine a practical framework for third-party risk management and ways to leverage technology to streamline risk management activities.
To register: http://www.cvent.com/d/9cqr7k