Exclusive Partnership Webinar
Show Them the Way: Using Employee Career Paths to Build, Improve, and Retain Your Internal Audit Team
September 25, 2014
1:00–2:00 p.m. ET
In partnership with Robert Half, The IIA will demonstrate how to use career road maps as motivation, retention, and succession-planning tools. This is a powerful way to show your internal audit team members their individual growth potential, and this approach can also enhance your retention efforts.
In this complimentary one-hour webinar, attendees will gain a better understanding of internal audit team members' career objectives and motivations. Presenters will share insights on how to help employees build their skills and advance, communicating potential career opportunities within your organization, and working with internal audit personnel to develop career paths to the mutual benefit of staff and the business
- Understanding internal audit team members’ career objectives and motivations.
- Identifying opportunities to help employees build their skills and advance.
- Communicating potential career opportunities within your organization.
- Working with staff to develop a mutually beneficial career path.
- Managing within a multigenerational workplace.
Course Duration: 1 hour
CPE Hours Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Personnel
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Format: Internet Group Live
Senior Executive Director, Robert Half
Larry Harrington, CIA, CRMA
Vice President–Internal Audit, Raytheon Company
Vice Chairman, Professional Guidance, The IIA