Pulse of the Profession
July 30, 2013
1:00–2:00 p.m. ET
Over the past three years, The IIA has carefully monitored the “pulse of the profession” in the United States and around the world. Hal Garyn will share insights gathered by The IIA during recent months on where the profession finds itself in 2013 and what he sees in store for the year ahead.
During this webinar, we’ll explore:
- Recent trends and emerging challenges in internal auditing resources and priorities.
- The key imperatives that chief audit executives must address immediately.
- New strategies for aligning internal audit with stakeholder expectations.
- Some long-term considerations for internal auditors and their profession.
- “Keys” to diagnosing and maintaining continuous alignment with stakeholder expectations.
Course Duration: 1 hour
CPE Hours Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Auditing
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Format: Internet Group Live
IIA Vice President of Standards and Guidance