You are invited to The 8th Annual Atlanta Conference (TAC) 2013 on September 13, 2013 at the Cobb Galleria Centre.
Registration is open!!
Please contact Registrar for group registration information.
This is the Atlanta IIA's premier training and networking event. The day begins at 7:00AM with registration, a networking breakfast and exhibits. During the day, you will hear from keynote speakers, and have 9 sessions in 3 tracks to choose from. We will end the day with a networking reception.
This is an 8 CPE event and one you won't want to miss!
Complete details of the conference program, agenda, speakers, volunteer and sponsorship opportunities, registration information and cancellation policy are on the conference website:
Members: Before 7/31 - $200 After 8/1 - $275
Non-Members: Before 7/31 - $250 After 8/1 - $275
Students: Before 7/31 - $75 After 8/1 - $75
Our keynote and general session speakers are:
Paul Sobel, CIA - Chairman of the Board of the Global IIA
CAE Panel Discussion - Lead by Paul Sobel
Mo Azam, UPS
Kelly Barrett, The Home Depot
Kiko Harvey, Delta Airlines
Robin Moore, Coca-Cola
Connie Glaser - Motivational Speaker and Author
We are offering three tracks with three sessions each:
Track 1 - Emerging Issues and Trends
- 2.1 - Big Data
- 4.1 - Corporate Sustainability
- 5.1 - Internal Audit Transformation
Track 2 - Audit Techniques
- 2.2 - Planning Tools and Techniques
- 4.2 - Fieldwork Tools and Techniques
- 5.2 - Reporting Tools and Techniques
Track 3 - Information Technology
- 2.3 - Software and IT Asset Management
- 4.3 - Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Trends and Challenges
- 5.3 - Information Security Governance Program and Assessments