Transforming Your Audit Department With Technology
November 18, 2014
1:00–2:00 p.m. ET
Successfully leveraging technology is top of mind for leading audit practitioners. To help audit leaders successfully deploy and manage technology over the long term, this session will review the results of the latest technology surveys, interviews with chief audit executives, and best practices collected from more than 2,000 technology implementations to share trends, critical success factors, and tips for getting the most from your technology investment.
- Learn the foundational themes that can help audit departments implement technology more effectively.
- Understand the key components of the Internal Audit Technology Maturity Curve.
- Learn how leaders at over a dozen leading internal audit departments have successfully moved up the maturity curve.
- Review the critical elements for creating a successful strategic technology plan.
- Hear about the latest trends in audit technology.
Course Duration: 1 hour
CPE Hours Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Auditing
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Format: Internet Group Live
General Manager and Vice President