As the old proverb states - "Many hands, make light work". This is certainly true of our chapter and so we ask that YOU get INVOLVED and VOLUNTEER to help us make the Chapter what we all want it to be. The following areas are available:
Membership - Contact and provide information to prospective members.
Meetings - Assist in making arrangements
- Find speakers on interesting and emerging topics
- Greet and assist members at meetings
Newsletter - Write articles, edit/assist in the publication of the chapter's newsletter
Certification - Encourage persons to register for the various professional certifications.
- Invigilate the examinations
- Answer questions that prospective candidates may have
- Teach classes and/or review courses
- Be the resource person for examination study materials.
Website - Design and develop content for the chapter's website.
Publicity - Assist in publicizing major events and accomplishments of the Chapter.
To volunteer, please complete the VolunteVolunteerRegistrationForm.docer Registration
form included in the Members' Library. A chapter representative will contact you with additional details.