Let’s Play Ball! Come join us for our annual social at the Iron Pigs Game!!! Our chapter is having a good year and we would like to pass along our good fortune to all our members and guests. This year we have lowered the cost to only ten dollars for chapter members. We will also be upgrading our buffet to include some new items. So take advantage of this great opportunity to come out to the ball park see a game and network and connect/reconnect with others. We will also hold elections for our Officers, Board of Governors, and Committee Chairs.
- 5:15 tickets will be available at will call
- 5:30–6:30 pm Social Hour / Buffet
- 6:30–7:00pm Elections
- 7:05pm Game time!
Fee includes a game ticket and the following:
- Two hour all-you-can-eat buffet
- Unlimited soft drinks through the middle of the 8th inning
- Advance entry via our private Club Level entrance (5:30pm)
- Access to the Club Level Bar and Lounge
- Personal Host/Hostess Service
- Private restroom for Club Level guests
- Guaranteed game-day giveaways (when applicable)
- In-game group recognition on the Iron Pigs state-of-the-art video board
The IIA Chapter will sponsor an open bar for the event. The cost of parking is $3 per vehicle.
Please note our social will be in the PenTeleData Party Porch along the 1st baseline (this is a change from last year)
REGISTRATION and PAYMENT:
To properly register for this event, please send an e-mail to Larry Marinola with the names of everyone that will be attending and a primary contact phone number AND mail your payment to reserve your spot. Checks are the only method of payment being accepted for this event. Our party porch area can handle a maximum 65 people. Members should register by April 1, 2013 and pay the $10.00 fee in advance to reserve a spot.
From April 2-12, 2013 we will open up registration on a first come first serve basis for the remaining tickets for Non Members and Guests of Members. These tickets will also require prepayment of $25.00 per person. Children under 5 are $10. Refunds will be made if request is received in writing prior to April 19, 2013. Substitutions will be accepted. Payment in full acknowledges your acceptance of this refund policy.
Please make check payable to Lehigh Valley – IIA and remit payment to:
PO Box 31
Easton PA 18044