The IIA Maritime Chapter is looking to bring together their first Chapter Test Development Team.
Teams may consist of a minimum of six members, with a maximum of up to 24 members. No previous experience in item development is necessary. The Maritime Chapter TDT will meet on a quarterly basis (Conference Call) to coordinate the submissions and review. Will coordinate with the Chapter Test Development Team Coordinator to ensure the submissions:
· Follow the item writers guidelines.
· Have been reviewed against the item writer checklist.
· Are submitted in the required format and template.
Not only will you help the Chapter earn the following CAP points related to TDTs:
· 10 points annually for developing/holding TDT meetings
· 1 point per accepted question, no maximum
In addition, the individual authors receive three hours of CPE per accepted question.