The Memphis Chapter Institute of Internal Auditors Memphis Chapter IIA) is pleased to offer two $1,000 academic scholarships for Business students enrolled for the Fall 2017 academic semester.
The scholarship will be credited to the winners’ student accounts at their respective educational
1. Student must attend the entire event on March 21, 2017. A table will be reserved for scholarship
2. Student must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university (Southern Association of
Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges or equivalent).
3. Student must be pursuing a Business Major undergraduate or graduate degree.
4. Student must fully complete the Memphis Chapter IIA Scholarship Application.
5. Student must submit an essay according to the specified criteria requirements.
Preparing for an internal audit career.
Essay submission requirements:
1. Maximum length 6 pages (8.5 X 11), 1 inch margins, 12 point Times New Roman font, left justified,
and double spaced.
2. Essays represent professional communication and will be judged on originality, content, grammar,
3. Submit essays to MemphisIIA@gmail.com by 12 noon CST on Monday, March 13, 2017
1. Scholarship funds will be disbursed upon verification of enrollment for the Fall 2017 semester.
2. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational institution and credited to the winners’