We invite you to join the Madison Chapter of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) at our Spring Seminar:
Operational Auditing: Influencing Positive Change
April 18th & 19th at the UW’s Fluno Center for Executive Education
*Cost: $350 members and $375 non-members
This NASBA certified 16 CPE course is being provided by the IIA’s On-site Training.
Seminar Highlights Include:
· Substantial Savings! Reduced fees as this course regularly retails with the IIA for $1,400 per person and you incur limited travel expenses! Less than $25 per CPE!
· Expert instruction! Training led by skilled facilitators who are also IIA practitioners.
· Awesome location! World class training facilities situated in the heart of the UW campus and downtown Madison. See map/directions.
· On-site covered parking, Lunch, and A.M and P.M. breaks included!
· Thursday evening networking reception in the 8th floor Study Pub included!
*A $50 discount is offered to groups registering 3 or more…a $150 savings!!!
Accommodations and local events to consider:
· The Fluno Center has a limited number of guest rooms. Click here for details.
· UW Marching Band Spring Concert – 4/18, 4/19, & 4/20. Click here for details.
Registration is limited to 35 participants and is likely to fill up quickly, so sign up today!
Registration deadline is April 11th.
Cancellation policy: To 3/15 – 100%; 3/15 to 4/11 – 50%; after 4/11 – no refunds