March 18, 2014
1:00–2:00 p.m. ET
What do trashcans, the three monkeys, auditors, the Feds, a whale, and a Ferrari have in common? Join The IIA as we discuss all of these items and how they relate to fraud, bribery, and corruption today.
- Find out how the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines apply to your organization.
- Determine if your corporate leadership is a replica of the Three Monkeys: See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
- Learn the proper response to fraud, bribery, and corruption scenarios in your organization. Is it time for the accounting SWAT team?
- Discover some of the most common warning signs.
- Dust off your deerstalker cap and get ready for your turn as Sherlock Holmes.
- Defending a corporation’s compliance and ethics program.
- Attacking a corporation’s compliance and ethics program.
Course Duration: 1 hour
CPE Hours Available: 1
Knowledge Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Auditing
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Format: Internet Group Live