Location: Maggiano's Tysons Corner
Topic: Social media risk management
The social media elements that generate business opportunity for companies to extend their brands are often the same elements have created additional business risk:
- Employees involved in social media inadvertently leaking sensitive company information
- Multiple platforms creating more access for viruses, malware, cross-site scripting and phishing
- Damage to a brand or company reputation from negative, embarrassing or even incriminating employee or customer posts, even those that are well-intended
- Failure to establish fully compliant archiving and record retention processes for corporate information shared on social media
In this session, we will share some of the challenges that organizations may face due to expansion of social media, and the positive results that can be generated by enhancing their social media capabilities and strategies.
Speaker: Dave Dreher and Matt Pagac
Speaker Bio:Dave Dreher is a Partner in Ernst & Young’s Advisory Services Practice with over 20 years experience with internal audit, internal controls, enterprise risk assessment and risk management. Throughout his career at EY, Dave has been responsible for developing and managing Risk Advisory practices for the firm at both the local and national level. Dave is primarily focused on the Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, and Technology industries.
· Mozzarella Marinara
· Sausage and Peppers
· Four-Cheese Ravioli, Pesto Alfredo Sauce
· Mom’s Lasagna, Meat Sauce
· Chicken Marsala
· Eggplant Parmesan
· Profiteroles, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Hot Fudge
Beverages should follow the standard beer & wine package
**Served w/ freshly baked bread and complimentary brewed regular & decaffeinated coffee, hot tea, iced tea and sodas**
Please RSVP by 12:00PM on April 5th, 2013, in order to meet our cut-off dates with Maggiano's. If you do not register and pay by this time you will not be allowed to attend this event. We apologize, but we can no longer make exceptions to these deadlines.
Members pre-pay ($55), click here.