One of the most challenging aspects of risk identification and management Is the combination of inherent risk and control structure risk. This one-hour webinar in association with local IIA Chapters Introduces the concept of the "Cascarino Cube" which is a three dimensional methodology for identifying inherent risk across an organization, the Identification and evaluation of the internal control structure, and the tracing of key control aspects and indicators across the organization.
- Risk Assessment and Management - what are they and where do they fit?
- Risk Analysis and Internal Auditing
- Classification of Risks
- Introduction to "The Cube"
- Identifying Components and Threats
- Structuring the Cube
- Ranking Components
- Identifying and Evaluating Controls
- Identifying Key Controls and Key Control Indicators
- - Evaluating composite Risk using the Cube
- Implementing control structures
- Monitoring Control processes
Who Should Attend
– All business professionals and Internal Auditors interested in Risk-based Control and Audit
Richard E. Cascarino, MBA, CIA, CISM, CFE, CRSA
Well known in international auditing circles, Richard is a principal of Richard Cascarino & Associates based in Colorado and South Africa, with over 30 years experience in audit training and consultancy. He is the developer of the "Cascarino Cube"