Welcome to The IIA Ottawa Chapter
Bienvenue à l'Institut des auditeurs internes, section d'Ottawa
Enrollment is limited. Pre-register
in a CIA Exam Prep Course at IIA Canada National Conference
NS, September 26 - 27
miss this opportunity to kick-start your CIA preparations with a live,
instructor-led CIA exam prep course at The IIA Canada National Conference in
- CIA Part 1: Monday, Sep 26, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- CIA Part 2: Monday, Sep 26, 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- CIA Part 3: Tuesday, Sep 27, 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Marriott Harbourfront
- Receive Version 4.0 of The IIA's CIA Learning System
including self-study printed books, e-book, online software access and a
slide book for each part.
- Get a high level introduction and
overview of the topics covered on the CIA exam.
- Reinforce your CIA knowledge, clarify
exam topics, and build exam-day confidence.
- Enjoy expert instruction and discussion
led by a CIA-certified expert instructor.
- Work through practice exam questions.
- Learn test taking tips.
- Cost: $500 CAD/part*
The Sprott School of Business at Carleton University offers a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Exam Preparation Program. All three CIA Exam Prep Courses follow the IIA's CIA Learning System. They combine printed materials, Web-based tests and resources, and live instruction to teach the first three parts of the global CIA® body of knowledge. For more information, please click here.
The Academy of Internal Auditors (AIA) is a student club that advocates the internal audit profession among the post-secondary student community, including the University of Ottawa and Carleton University. The IIA Ottawa Chapter works closely with the AIA to promote student awareness and advocacy initiatives. For more information on the AIA, see http://www.aiaunited.com