TOPIC: Ethis - Simple Right or Wrong?
- What are Ethics?
What is the relationship between ethics and trust?
Benefits of ethical behavior.
How do we "improve"?
Characteristics of Ethical Leaders.
- Bachelor of Science in Communication, Drury University
- Worked in various levels of Human Resources for over 15 years including benefits management, compliance, safety and organizational wellness.
- Currently works for Bush, Ramlow & Shore, P.C. as Firm Administrator focusing on office management and human resources coordination.
- Certified as a Professional in Human Resources
- Member of the Springfield Area Human Resources Association
COST: Member: $20, Non-Member: $25, Student & 6th Registrant: Free. Checks should be payable to the IIA. A $20 fee will apply to "no-shows" and reservations not canceled by the below deadline.
RSVP: Jessica Brock, 417-235-4114 ext. 721367 or OzarksChapterIIA@gmail.com by April 22nd at 5:00 PM. If you have special dietary requirements please let us know.
Photo Release: By registering for this event, you authorize, agree to, and consent for the IIA Ozarks Chapter to photograph you and authorize, agree to, and consent to the IIA Ozarks Chapter publishing, printing, reproducing, and otherwise using these photographs in advertisements, promotions, publications, and products involving or related to the IIA Ozarks Chapter, its programs and services, and its mission. All claims for payment, compensation, or damages related in any way to IIA Ozarks Chapter’s use of those photographs for a purpose or use are waived. Waiver of this consent must be made in writing to the IIA Ozarks Chapter President or Programs Chair.
Note: Actual CPE hours granted are dependent upon duration of speaker’s presentation and may differ from advertised number of CPE hours.