Location: Duquesne University Power Center, Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA (Fifth Floor)
Registration & Continental Breakfast: 7:15 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
CPE Credits: 8 hours, including 1 hour of tax and 1 hour of ethics
Fee: $95.00 all day session, including breakfast and lunch
$50.00 Morning session only (4 CPE hours, including breakfast)
$60.00 Afternoon session only (4 CPE hours, including lunch)
$25.00 Luncheon only
Conference Topics include:
· Auditing Standards Update (E&Y)
· Accounting Standards Update (FASB Technical Staff)
· Cloud Computing and Cyber Security (PWC)
· Tax Legislative Update (PWC)
· Accounting Ethics (Duquesne University)
· The Evolving Role of the Audit Committee—Panel Discussion
Moderator: William Lyons, CFO, CONSOL Energy (Ret.)
· Luncheon Keynote Address: 2014 Economic Outlook—Presented by PNC
· Changes in Health Care and its Impact on Your Business (UPMC)
Parking: is available in the Duquesne University parking garage.
Note that the University parking garage only accepts cash payments.
Questions or additional information: Contact Bob Kollar, CPA, Conference Chairperson at
firstname.lastname@example.org (Phone: 412-396-4906) or Mary Lou Grasser at email@example.com