The IIA Puerto Rico Chapter
Established in 1941, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an international professional association with global headquarters in Altamonte Springs, Florida, USA. The IIA is the internal audit profession's global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator. Generally, members work in internal auditing, risk management, governance, internal control, information technology audit, education, and security. Globally, The IIA has more than 180,000 members. The IIA in North America comprises 160 chapters serving more than 70,000 members in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean (Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and Turks & Caicos), Bermuda, Guyana, and Trinidad & Tobago. IIA PR Chapter was established in 1973. Today, IIA PR Chapter is the biggest of the Caribbean approximately with 400 members. In 2013 we proudly received the Gold Chapter Award.
Click on the image for more information about our new event.
**NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE**
Visit our Careers page for more details.
PREPARE TO PASS THE CIA EXAM
WITH THE IIA´S CIA LEARNING SYSTEM
If you’ve made the decision to enhance your career by earning the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation, Puerto Rico Chapter can help you achieve your goals with
The IIA’s CIA Learning System®.
The IIA’s CIA Learning System is an interactive print and online self-study review program designed by CIA-certified industry experts to help you learn, review, and apply the key CIA content. This approach will help you build on foundational elements of internal auditing to master key concepts you need to know to pass the CIA exam. This three-part program includes:
• Comprehensive reading materials teaching the entire global CIA exam syllabus in bothprinted and e-book formats.
• Interactive online study tools:
• Pre- and post-tests to gauge your starting knowledge and advancements.
• SmartStudy™ tools to help you create a customized study plan based on pre-test results.
• Chapter quizzes to test your comprehension and retention.
• Flashcards and glossary.
• CIA practice exam to build confidence for the computer-based CIA exam.
• Online reports to track your progress and performance.
For more information or to try a demo, visit