21st Annual SC Statewide Audit Conference
Where: Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
When: October 16 – 18, 2013
CPE Offered: 20 hours
The Conference begins at 8:30 am Wednesday, October 16, 2013. Days 1& 2 offer 5 tracks & 16 CPE hours described below. Day 3, Friday, October 18 ends at 12 pm and offers a General Session with experts providing timely, relevant training for 4 CPE hours.
On Days 1 and 2 (2 full days with 16 CPEs) participants can select from a:
· Fraud Track: “Auditing for Internal Fraud” presented by Dennis Dycus, CPA, CFE, CGFM;
· Audit Track: “Value-added Business Controls: The Right Way to Manage Risk”, a NASBA certified course presented by IIA’s Dave Mancina;
· IT Track: “Information Risk, Mobile Security, Web & Cloud Security and IT/IS Leadership” presented by Hacking for Dummies author and industry expert Kevin Beaver, CISSP;
· CIA Track: “CIA Exam Review” (using Gleim 17th edition 3 Part study guides to be brought by participant and corresponding study guides to be provided by instructor); or,
· CISA Track: “CISA Exam Review” (using CISA study guides to be brought by participant and corresponding study guides to be provided by instructor.
Vist the Conference Registration Site for more information. Interested Individuals can click on the details button to find the brochure or click on register now to register. One can elect to be billed or can pay immediately via paypal. Hardship rates are available for those paying their own way.
The Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center and the Hampton Inn are located in the Congaree Vista area of Columbia. The convention center offers a great location and free parking, and the Hampton Inn is right next door. They are offering a special conference rate of $142.00 per night. Guests will receive free in-room high speed internet along with access to the business center, free hot gourmet breakfast, free happy hour Tuesday - Thursday, indoor gym, free parking and nightly cookies. You should book by 9/27/13 in order to receive this rate. You may book online or call for reservations at 1-800-HAMPTON (provide the code AUD). The last page of the brochure provides all information about logistics and the area.
We are excited to once again provide timely, relevant, professional courses and hope to see your members in Columbia this October!
SC Fall Conference 2013 Conference Brochure Final.pdf