We are pleased to have speakers from Grant Thornton LLP for our August seminar.
Speakers will be presenting on the following topics:
- Overview of Internal Audit Trends (Baily Jordan)
- Assessing and Addressing Third-Party Risk (Forrest Frazier)
- The Role of Technology in Investigating and Detecting Fraud (Annette Davidson)
- The Impact of Health Care Reform on Different Organizations (Sharon Whittle)
- Risk Identification in Large Strategic Programs (Ray Greer and Tony Dinola)
- Emerging IT Risks / Personal Mobile Device Issues (Matt Thompson)
Earn 8 CPE Credits.
Continental breakfast will be provided.
You will be responsible for your lunch.
Member Fee: $50
Non-member Fee: $100
Click here to register
Click here for seminar details