Please join us for our April 2014 Webinar, which will feature Joel Barrett and Mehul Shah from Deloitte. The topic will be the 2013 COSO Framework, agenda will include:
- Overview of COSO Structure and Mission
- Overview of 2013 Framework, including what was carried forward, changes, and transition guidance
- Planning considerations and next steps during transition period, including available tools and resources
Mehul Shah - Mehul is a Manager with Deloitte & Touche LLP and has over 9 years of experience in public accounting and advisory service. Mehul's experiences include managing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts at multi-national companies, as well as leading internal audit co-sourcing efforts for companies in the financial service and consumer and industrial product industries.
Joel Barrett - Joel is a Manager in Deloitte’s Enterprise Risk Services Practice and has 12 years of public accounting experience and 5 as an external financial auditor, and 7 within Enterprise Risk, focusing on internal audit, control and enterprise risk management. He has led several large Internal Audit Co-Sourcing relationships, performed multiple enterprise risk assessments, partnered in developing an internal control and operational audit methodology, performed strategic and quality reviews of internal audit organizations and performed process analysis and refinement within several operational capacities.
One CPE will be available for those who register, attend, and participate:
- Register for the event via our Event Brite site; you can view and register for Rochester Chapter IIA events at http://www.eventbrite.com/org/3115212906?s=20264463. Upon registering for a Webinar, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the Adobe Connect meeting room.
- Attend the live Adobe Connect webinar session for at least 50 minutes. NOTE – If you wish to receive CPE credit, you must prove your individual attendance. This means you cannot share an ID. You must be logged in using a unique ID, preferably one that contains your first and last name for identification purposes.
- Participate by answering at least 75% of the polling questions offered during the webinar.