Seats are going fast! Don’t Miss Out On The Essential Experience for CAEs
With a high-caliber program and world-renowned speakers from Google, LinkedIn, and Cisco, this year’s program Transitioning to Insight: Positioning Internal Audit for this Future is one you don’t want to miss.
Confirmed Keynote Sessions and Speakers Include:
· The Board’s View of Governance and the Important Role of Internal Audit – Virginia Gambale, Director, JetBlue Airways; Managing Partner, Azimuth Partners
· Leading Internal Audit in an Organization That Thrives on Change Panel – Panelists: Lisa Lee, Director, Internal Audit, Google; Inder Gulati, Head of Internal Audit, LinkedIn; Tom Austin, Vice President, Governance, Risk, & Control, Cisco Systems Inc. Moderator: Richard Chambers, President and CEO, The IIA
· Audit Committees’ Need for Insight – Olivia F. Kirtley, Board Member and Audit Committee Chairman, U. S. Bancorp, Papa John’s International, and ResCare, Inc.
· Emerging Regulatory and Legislative Issues – Jeanette Franzel, Board Member, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
· Lead With Purpose – John Baldoni, internationally recognized leadership educator, executive coach, and acclaimed author
GAM has sold out the last two years! Take advantage of this opportunity to network with and learn from thought-leaders in the industry. 2014 GAM: Transitioning to Insight: Positioning Internal Audit for the Future.
Join The IIA’s Audit Executive Center at the Ambassador Level and receive complimentary registration to the GAM Conference. Visit www.theiia.org/CAE for details.