The IIA Sacramento Chapter partners with other professional organizations within Sacramento and in the Bay Area to include IIA, ISACA, ASWA, and AGA. Opportunities will be announced when they are offered to Sacramento Chapter IIA Members.
IIA Northern California East Bay Chapter Event Schedule
- October 18 (Concord) - QAR Panel – Virtual Meeting Consideration?
- November 15 – Crowe Horwath - Risk Management – Third Party Risk Management – Rick Warren
- January 17 (Concord) – Triaging an Investigation – E&Y
- February 21 (Concord) – Mobile Device Risks in an Increasingly Connected World
- March 21 –Corporate Espionage
IIA Northern California East Bay Chapter Fall Seminar
Secrets of Linguistic Lie Detection Seminar - October 25, 2012
Concord Auditorium, Chevron, 2005 Diamond Boulevard, Concord, CA
See their advertisement for more information and to register for this event.
ISACA Sacramento Chapter Meeting
Have your CAIQ and Eat it Too - Reducing the Risk of your Cloud Initiatives Using the CSA's CCM and CAIQ Models
Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 7:30 - 9:15 am
ISACA Sacramento CISA and CISM Fall Review Courses
ISACA is offering two review courses this fall for the CISA and CISM exams.
AGA Sacramento Chapter Meeting - Date Change
Redevelopment Dissolution - Updates and Challenges
Tuesday, October 30th, 2012 - 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
State Controller’s Office, Conference Center, 3301 C Street, Entrance 750 (back side of building)
For more information on this event and others please contact Al Quint, CPA.