2013 February Chapter Luncheon
- PCAOB Flash Report - PCAOB Issues Inspection Report Summarizing Deficiencies in Audits over ICFR (1 CPE Awarded)
- Jason Roberts is a Director of Protiviti, part of the Salt Lake City Office. He directs risk-based internal control and process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) consulting, business process outsourcing, internal audit, and business consulting projects for clients in the Salt Lake City, New York, and California markets. In addition to internal audit experience, Jason has public accounting experience working extensively with a variety of clients within the Consumer Products, Retail, Manufacturing/Distribution, and High-Tech industries.
- Jason has facilitated various internal audit, business consulting, and business assurance training programs within Protiviti and Arthur Andersen. He has spoken at various organizations on topics such as: Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Royalty/Licensing Auditing, Risk Assessments and SOX compliance. He is a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors and a former board member within the Salt Lake City Chapter of the IIA. He is a member of the AICPA and a Certified Public Accountant.
- RSVP by Monday February 11th,
- Attendees who register by the
RSVP will receive a $10.00 discount (The website pricing includes the $10
discount). Registration after the RSVP date will be assessed an additional
$10 fee and all fees must be paid with cash or check at the door.
Reservations made after the RSVP date will not be guaranteed a
meal (depending on availability).
- Cancellation Policy
- Please cancel 48 hours before the event by sending an email to
email@example.com. This timely notice allows us to update the
venue and avoid the charges for unnecessary seats/meals. Cancellations
that occur after the deadline will not receive a refund.
- Registration now closed.
Pricing and Online Payments
- $25.00 Members Registration now closed.
- $30.00 Non-members Registration now closed.
- $18.00 Student/Retiree Registration now closed.