2013 IIA December Chapter Luncheon
- Jared Funk
- Managing Consultant in the Berkeley Research Group Salt Lake City office where he provides consulting and expert witness services. Specialize in matters related to:
- lost profit calculations and economic damages,
- royalty audits,
- intellectual property issues,
- forensic accounting and other investigative type issues,
- contract disputes,
- accounting issues,
- Have been qualified as an expert witness, a litigation consultant, and a court-appointed agent in both federal and state courts. Have examined and opined on complex financial issues for both public and private entities. Have presented findings in numerous settings including before the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as in a litigation setting.
- Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Fraud Examiner. Currently am a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), and the Utah Chapter of the ACFE.
- RSVP by Monday December 9th, 2013.
- Attendees who register by the RSVP will receive a $10.00 discount (The website pricing includes the $10 discount). Registration after the RSVP date will be assessed an additional $10 fee and all fees must be paid with cash or check at the door. Reservations made after the RSVP date will not be guaranteed a meal (depending on availability).
- Cancellation Policy - Please cancel 48 hours before the event by sending an email to email@example.com. This timely notice allows us to update the venue and avoid the charges for unnecessary seats/meals. Cancellations that occur after the deadline will not receive a refund.
- Registration Closed
- Please reserve your spot by clicking the link above prior to submitting payment.
- $25.00 Members Registration Closed
- $30.00 Non-members Registration Closed
- $18.00 Student/Retiree Registration Closed