2013 October IIA Chapter Luncheon
- Calming Conflict in the Workplace (1 CPE Awarded)
- Steven Chen
- Steven J. Chen is a business consultant who is an expert in understanding and resolving conflict. He obtained his Ph.D. in psychology from BYU and has worked with several thousand individuals and numerous organizations from fortune 500 companies to small family owned businesses. He has been married for 26 years to his wife Janet and they have an 18-year-old daughter Christen who started college this fall. He has a 12-year-old dog, a Healer/Border Collie named "Carmel" who loves football.
- RSVP by Monday October 7th,
- Attendees who register by the
RSVP will receive a $10.00 discount (The website pricing includes the $10
discount). Registration after the RSVP date will be assessed an additional
$10 fee and all fees must be paid with cash or check at the door.
Reservations made after the RSVP date will not be guaranteed a
meal (depending on availability).
- Cancellation Policy
- Please cancel 48 hours before the event by sending an email
to email@example.com. This timely notice allows us to update the
venue and avoid the charges for unnecessary seats/meals. Cancellations
that occur after the deadline will not receive a refund.
- Registration Closed
- Please reserve your spot by
clicking the link above prior to submitting payment.
- $25.00 Members Registration Closed
- $30.00 Non-members Registration Closed
- $18.00 Student/Retiree Registration Closed