2014 IIA February Chapter Luncheon
- Auditing the Cloud (1 CPE Awarded)
- Kevin Abbott, The Cadence Group
- Kevin is a Principal with The Cadence Group, and joined the firm in 2008. He currently leads the SOC Reporting practice, as well as the PCI credit card security practice at Cadence. He specializes in performing consulting and auditing engagements for service providers that operate in the cloud, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) providers. Kevin has been a leader in the Third-party reporting industry in their transition from SAS 70 reporting to the new SSAE16 and SOC reporting standards. Prior to Cadence, Kevin worked at Ernst & Young in their Houston and San Antonio office, where he was a manager in their Technology and Security Risk group.
- RSVP by Monday February 10th, 2014.
- Attendees who register by the RSVP will receive a
$10.00 discount (The website pricing includes the $10 discount).
Registration after the RSVP date will be assessed an additional $10 fee
and all fees must be paid with cash or check at the door.
Reservations made after the RSVP date will not be guaranteed a
meal (depending on availability).
- Cancellation Policy - Please cancel 48 hours
before the event by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This
timely notice allows us to update the venue and avoid the charges for
unnecessary seats/meals. Cancellations that occur after the deadline will
not receive a refund.
- Registration Closed.