- 8 CPE Awarded, 3 CPE for the keynotes and 5 CPE for the breakout sessions
- There will be 3 keynote addresses and two breakout tracks offered--an audit track and an IT for non-technical track
- Topics planned include:
- Internal Auditors Racing to Keep Pace with Technology
- The New COSO Framework
- Business Continuity Planning
- Auditing Medicaid: How Internal Audit Benefits State and Local Government
- Evaluating Adequacy & Effectiveness of Corporate Governance at the Top of an Organization
- Mobile Security Trends
- Ethics for Internal Auditors
- Honeypots in the Corporate Environment for Research and Early Warning Systems
- IT Asset Destruction
- Auditing Governance
- Ridin' for the Brand - by Hired Guns, local Entertrainers
- "Hired Guns" - Utah's very own Cowboy "Entertrainers"
- Michael Palmer
- Lee Wyckoff
- Lew Burnham
- Gordy Jacobsen
- RSVP by Monday May 12th, 2014.
- Payments will not be accepted at the door.
- Register by April 1, 2014 to save money.
- Cancellation Policy - Please cancel 48 hours before the event by sending an email to email@example.com. This timely notice allows us to update the venue and avoid the charges for unnecessary seats/meals. Cancellations that occur after the deadline will not receive a refund.
- Click here to reserve your spot!
Pricing and Online Payments