CAP - You may notice on our website that we are a “GOLD” Chapter. We achieve this level through our participation in The Chapter Achievement Program or CAP. The CAP is a tool to align chapter activities with the goals and efforts of the global IIA organization. We measure our progress each month, based on service to our members, service to the profession and chapter administration. We’d like to bring your attention to the first two categories and explain how you participate in our chapter achieving gold status. The first – service to members, focuses on the chapter events provided to our members, measured by attendance of members and non-members. You help our chapter reach Gold by attending our IIA chapter sponsored events. The second, service to the profession – recognizes the things you do as members to add value to the internal audit profession, in addition to things done by the chapter. If you do any of these activities, please let us know by submitting your CAP activity here , or sending an email to Richard Brandon, VP Membership email@example.com.
These activities are:
- Articles and audit tools submissions to IIA’s Audit Executive Center
- Speaking engagements on topics related to the internal audit profession
- Submitting articles to the Internal Auditor magazine or articles published in other professional journals. Extra points are given if your article is published in the IA
- Junior Achievement service (hour)
- Participating on IIA sponsored QA review team
Thanks for supporting our profession!