Do you love the convenience of mobile and
online banking? Don’t forget about
security. Your accounts could be at risk
without your knowledge. This session
will explore the risks, myths and misconceptions about the security of mobile
and online banking. We will also
examine how you can keep your accounts safe, be they your individual accounts
or those of your company or organization.
- Understand the risks, myths and
misconceptions about the security of mobile and online banking.
- Learn how you can protect
your bank accounts, and those of your company or organization, while using
mobile and online banking.
John Wallace has been a Consultant with RGP, Resources Global
Professionals, for 5 years. Previously,
Mr. Wallace spent 7 years as a Federal Bank Examiner, 7 years as an IT Audit
Manager at a Fortune 500 Bank, and 7 years as the Vice President of IT Audit
for a Fortune 500 Bank. He has
maintained the CISA certification for over 20 years and recently attained the
• Pan Grilled Tilapia (or chicken) topped with toasted hazelnuts & brown butter served with fresh green beans & potatoes;
• Sampler platter served with fried gulf shrimp, crawfish & tilapia, and french fries; or
• Pasta Mardi Gras (linguine tossed with crawfish, andouille sausage & crimini mushrooms in a marinara cream sauce topped with jumbo grilled shrimp).
*Vegetarian and gluten free dishes will be available.
• Vanilla cheesecake with fresh strawberries; or
Meeting registration is now closed.