WELCOME TO THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY CHAPTER
The San Gabriel Valley Chapter membership includes internal auditors and management from a variety of industries and oganizations including healthcare, finance, utilities, and education. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the Internal Auditing profession. We encourage everyone to achieve Certified Internal Auditor status. The chapter serves our members in internal auditing, governance, and internal control, IT audit, education, and security. Our goal is to provide a balanced program of continuing education, and opportunities to meet fellow professionals.
Prepare to Pass the 3-Part CIA Exam
With The IIA’s CIA Learning System.
If you’ve made the decision to enhance your career by earning the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation, The San Gabriel Valley Chapter can help you achieve your goals with The IIA’s CIA Learning System®.
The IIA’s CIA Learning System is an interactive print and online self-study review program designed by CIA-certified industry experts to help you learn, review, and apply the key CIA content. This approach will help you build on foundational elements of internal auditing to master key concepts you need to know to pass the 3-Part CIA exam. This three-part program includes:
· Comprehensive reading materials teaching the entire 3-part global CIA exam syllabus in both printed and e-book formats.
· Interactive online study tools:
· Pre- and post-tests to gauge your starting knowledge and advancements.
· SmartStudy™ tools to help you create a customized study plan based on pre-test results.
· Chapter quizzes to test your comprehension and retention.
· Flashcards and glossary.
· CIA practice exam to build confidence for the computer-based CIA exam.
· Online reports to track your progress and performance.
The Art of Networking
Grow your career success with a stronger personal brand and internal audit network by:
- Attending local IIA chapter networking events to meet potential employers.
- Updating your LinkedIn profile (or create one if necessary).
- Evaluating and enhancing your online presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Recording a strong and confident voicemail greeting.
- And more.
SAVE THE DATE!
Gleim Discount on Study Materials
The San Gabriel Valley Chapter has partnered with Gleim. Chapter members receive 20% off on all CIA study materials, as well as Gleim CPE (including new ethics course). To take advantage of the reduced prices and to place your order, log into the Members Only section of the Chapter website.
Please contact our Gleim representative, Melissa Leonard with any questions regarding the Gleim materials or discounts available. Call her at 800.874.5346, ext 131 or via email email@example.com
. Visit gleim.com/cia for more information on the CIA Exam or how Gleim can help you pass.
The Institute of Internal Auditors - San Gabriel Valley Chapter is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org