The Baltimore Inner Harbor and Maritime Industry provides the ideal backdrop for the 2014 Mid-Atlantic District Conference – "Soar Above the Competition".
The Institute of Internal Auditors Baltimore Chapter invites you to the Baltimore region for our premier training opportunity of the 2014-2015 Chapter Year. You will have the chance to listen and benefit from:
- Keynote address from Jason Pett, PricewaterhouseCoopers Partner, US Internal Audit Services Practice Leader, on the State of the Internal Audit Profession.
- Informative and motivational general session speakers including Theresa Grafenstine, Inspector General for the US House of Representatives, Ken Moreland, CFO for T. Rowe Price and Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, President of the University of Maryland Baltimore County.
- Twenty-one (21) concurrent sessions covering topics ranging from IT security to developing your role as a CAE, all led by subject matter experts.
- Earn sixteen (16) CPE credit hours at an affordable price.
- A free networking reception on Monday evening and other networking opportunities throughout the Conference.
Click here for more information!