The Winnipeg Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) recognizes the following individuals who have recently attained either the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or the Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA) designations:
- Daniel McGregor, CGA, CIA, University of Manitoba
- Alwin L. Mejia, CPA, CIA, Province of Manitoba
- Cheryl Faderon De Melo, CA, CIA, Manitoba Lotteries Corporation
- Erica Esselmont, CA, CIA, Deposit Guarantee Corporation of Manitoba
- Breanne Martens, CA, CIA, Manitoba Hydro
- Marcy Rebecca Kustra, CA, CIA, Manitoba Hydro
- Cindra Leclerc, CMA, CIA, CCSA, MTS Allstream Inc.
The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA®) designation is the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and remains the standard by which individuals demonstrate their competency and professionalism in the internal auditing field.
The Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®) is a specialty certification program designed for practitioners of control self-assessment (CSA).